Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Blues

Birthday Blues
3 days and I am 30years old!
6/10/2010

Can you believe it? I am gonna be 30years old by this Saturday? I am still Fat and my ankle still not heel 100% and I am still lost at my point of life?

I felt like loser and crying right now , but I cant as I am at work right now and curi some time to expressed my emotional which bloated inside of me.

I am still not able to do a party for my birthday, but manage to get a cup cakes designed and well i am gonna put on this blog too dont worries, but under family blogs






Well nothing really big of a deal when i reached 30year but i have to go back to gym , struggle with weight and also studying psychology at the same time.!~ Can i? And also doing OT at the same time!!! Well this month Oct,2010 , I have started my bidding and quite tired.

But I have too as end year coming , my dues for my next semester courses, jasmine's to buy books and uniforms and going standard 2 next year, see how fast 1years sweep by?

Sometimes, I felt so strain inside, well not all the time I will be able to handle this stress.. I was tempted to run away...leave my house ...my life ...i felt suffocate as I cant bear to pay everything myself, and he only could help me a bit if he have the money....if not i have to bear everything myself.....again

Sob Sob...so tell me whats life?
I didnt say that I dont love my family , I loved , but its too overwhelming.....sometimes and I cant breathe...............................................................................................................................

Ha can you feel that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment